There are many ways in which you can contribute to the aims of the Partnership
Alternatively, you can get involved through any of the following:
- Host partnership events or meetings at your premises or venue in central Manchester - email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
- Co-chair an Action Group - in particular, we’d like to hear from those with personal experience of homelessness
- Provide employment or training opportunities for people experiencing homelessness – contact email@example.com
- To find and connect with organisations providing homelessness support in your area use Macc’s directory
- Media: For media opportunities involving the Manchester Homelessness Partnership please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to one of our charity members with enquiries for people who have personal experience of homelessness
- To share a relevant opportunity or promote an event please email email@example.com
Are you from a community or voluntary group looking for advice or connections?
You can find a lot of advice and guidance on the Manchester Community Central website, incuding on finding funding, developing a project or connecting with others. Information and support are also available through Macc’s dedicated telephone information service 0333 321 3021 (open from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday); or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For anything else, please email email@example.com (please note that we will respond to your email as soon as we can, but it may occasionally take a few weeks before we can get back to you).